1. Help files are converted into the HTML Help format compatible with Microsoft Vista.
2. Example Excel worksheets are saved in the Excel 97-2003 format (they were in the old Excel 5- 95 format before) to provide better compatibility with Excel 2007 and future Excel releases (at some point Microsoft may decide to stop reading of older Excel formats).
3. The Predict macro add-in for MS Excel (to call .def files in Excel) now works in Excel 2007.
4. Run-time programming examples are updated: Delphi 6, VB6, and VC6.
5. A new run-time example for VB.NET is included.