Product Support Information
If you have a question about how GeneHunter works, the best way to proceed is in the following order:
1. Search this help.
2. Visit the tech support web site, www.ward.net (you will need your product serial number and password to enter the site). The product serial number and password are included in the e-mail you received when you purchased the program.
3. Send e-mail to . In the e-mail please indicate purchaser's name, product serial number and version of Excel you are using.
If you still have a question, call Ward Systems Group Technical Support at (301) 662-7950 Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. and 12 noon, and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m EST. On Fridays Technical Support closes at 4 p.m. EST.
If you contact Ward Systems Group by phone, you will get a faster answer to your question if you do the following:
1. Have your GeneHunter serial number available. You will need this number to get help.
2. Be at your computer with GeneHunter on the screen. The technical support staff is better able to help you if you can repeat the sequence of events that led to the problem.
3. Know the exact wording of any error message that appeared on the screen.
4. Have available the following information about your system:
(a) The release number of Microsoft Windows that you are using.
(b) The release number of Excel you are using.
(c) Control Panel regional settings for list separator and decimal separator.
If you have an Excel or Visual Basic question, please contact Microsoft!